Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's My Party Catty Case

Happy Sunday!

What a GREAT weekend I'm having!!  Nothing but relaxation for this gal!

Friday night the four of us settled down to watch a movie together - the chosen movie?  Ant Man of all things lol.  When I saw the preview for this movie I vowed NOT to see it as it looked absolutely ridiculous.  Well it certainly won't win any awards but it was a few hours of mind candy that did give us a few laughs.

Yesterday was the best!  I spent 5 glorious hours with my BFF who is off on an adventure next week following her heart and a dream.  She'll be out of the country for 7 weeks so we spent the afternoon together having lunch, shopping and getting pedicures.  MAN I needed that.  She always fills my heart with love and we both feel so recharged when we simply get together.

I spent the evening ordering an Ikea wardrobe system.  I LOVE shopping from the comfort of my couch … in my comfort-wear!  No, it shouldn't have taken me 2 hours to order it … but it did.  You can't IMAGINE how giddy I get over organizing my stuff!  It really is not normal lol.  We have done a LOT of purging lately … and some reorganizing.  We had a shelf unit in the basement that found it's way into Rebecca's room … which left space for a large wardrobe with doors to hide what we didn't purge.  It will be housing the kids' games, extra linens/pillows and all my retired stamping toys.  I can't WAIT for it to arrive … alas it will take 1.5 weeks to get here.

Once I was finished shopping I head to my Craft Cave.  I was relaxed and creativity was flowing.  I love love love what I came up with … but you'll have to pop back later to see it.  It's stupid-o-clock around here and still dark outside.  That means the lighting is lousy for taking a picture … so you'll have to wait.  I'm excited to share it with you!

In the meantime … here is the last of the cards I designed for my Open House a few weeks back.  This is another CASE from the 2016 Occasions catalogue … 
Super quick and super cute.  As I said yesterday, I love this suite of birthday products - they are a must have!  How can you go wrong with a mini balloon punch?  You can't!  Fun Washi Tape?  Birthday designer paper?  Thick Baker's Twine?  Candy dots?  You need 'em all.  Change the colour for a "boy-birthday".  Doesn't get any easier than this!

I think I'll grab another coffee and hit the Craft Cave while the rest of the family snoozes away.  I want to mass produce my beauty from yesterday to give to a friend.  Pop back later to see what I'm so excited about.  Until then - have a stampy morning!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment