Friday, January 22, 2016

It's My Party Regionals CASE

Happy Friday!

Ugh.  I feel like I've been it by a bus this morning!  Everything hurts!  A combination of a) working out when my body is trying tell me to rest b) sitting too much and c) crafting with (7) 10 year olds yesterday.  Woke up with my back throbbing (despite sleeping on my heating pad),  cracking headache (my shoulders have been up around me ears all week) and an aching uterus.  Ya ya, I know, over-share.  I'll leave it at that *lol*.

I hauled my aching butt out of bed, sprayed my favourite product "that stuff for pain" on my back, shoulder and temples, popped some ibuprofen, drank a glass of water, took my "Holy Basil" (aka my happy pills), had a cup of joe and am starting to feel a little more human.  I'm actually pretty excited for today.  Why?  Well … first off I have decided to stop being such a stubborn mule and listen to my body.  I won't be doing my jumping jacks today … pilates instead … then, after my dog-walk and shower Craig and I are off on my dream date.  Ikea (for some storage units), Costco (for food essentials) and lunch (at my favourite Vietnamese hole-in-the-wall restaurant).  That's pretty much his idea of a hell date (except for the lunch part) but that's the plan.  Can't wait … so let's get on with it, shall we??

Today's card is another one we made back in November at our Stampin' Up! On Stage Convention.  It uses the "It's My Party" suite of products.  I had to have them all.  They are classic, timeless and fun!
The DSP is actually a HUGE 12"x 12" pad with 48 sheets.  That's quite a lot for the average person to use but as a demonstrator I LOVE it - I can now plan classes and not have to use just a teeny little piece for fear of running out.  Lots for everyone!

The cupcake and balloon punches are part of a trio that are a MUST have!  What is really great about these punches and coordinating stamps is that Stampin' Up! purposely designed the stamped image to be larger than the punched image so you don't have to be so precise when you punch.  With most of our punches you get a white border around the stamped image and, if you are like me, it would drive you INSANE if that white border wasn't perfect.  I love that it much quicker to punch out and you don't have to perfectly centre the image.

The new thick Bakers Twine comes in a double-pack.  You get both the Bermuda Bay and the Melon Mambo twines in one pack.

these product really are ones you will want in your collection.  If you want them all I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the "Try It" kit - you pick $195 in product (any product you want!) but only pay $125 flat (Canadian pricing).  I have had a few ladies scoop this deal already this month.  You really should consider it.  It is by FAR the best bang for your buck.  You don't have any obligations to start a paper crafting business.  You can be a discount purchaser, or you can just take the deal and run, or you can be an active demonstrator (like I am) and earn money.  Totally up to you.  There are no penalties or obligations.  Just get the kit - you will NOT be sorry you did!

Right.  Enough rambling - gunna get to that DVD so I can go shopping.  Weeeeeee!  Whatever you get up to today I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment