Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rose Wonder Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Happy Tuesday!

I got SO many little things finished yesterday - receipts sorted, bills paid, birthday/sympathy/get well soon cards mailed and so on.

I didn't get a chance to play in my Craft Cave (which makes me sad) and I still have a few emails and projects to price out before I get to head down but hopefully tomorrow that will happen.

I'm off to help out at school with the Grade 5 Winter "Carnival" so thought I'd post a quick video for you.  I am NOT a flower-lover and don't usually "go for" the flower stamps and accessories but this one I had to have and is my second favourite bundle (next to the Nice Cuppa bundle!)  There are SO many uses for these products.  Sympathy, wedding, birthday, Mother's Day, Thank You, Just because …. just about all occasions.  It's a "must have".

Off I go.  Thanks for popping in.  Have a stampy day :)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment