Sunday, May 1, 2016

Paint Splotch Fun!

Happy Sunday!

Here we are again - another week over!  This morning I feel like I've been hit by a bus.  Seven 13-year-old girls "slept" over.  Um hm.  "Slept" is a very subjective term around her, apparently.  Ugh!

So just a quick post of a card from Spring Break!  Remember I mentioned I did a class for a friend and her three lovely children over the break?  I need quick, easy and fun … this CASE from Jamie Ziemer over at closetstamper.blogspot.com fit the bill perfectly!
So simple!  I just used the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive. Real Red and Bermuda Bay.  The only "hard" part is making sure the stamp is cleaned between uses.  ANY splash/splotch stamp would work - such a versatile layout!  I used my triple banner punch to make a banner, stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blossoms …. and popped it up on dimensionals.  Quick, easy, fun!


Uh oh - the girls are awake from their nap - gotta run.  Have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment