Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Photos, photos, photos ….


Happy Wednesday!

… it IS Wednesday, isn't it?  I woke up this morning (at 3:12 am *sigh*) and had to seriously try to figure out what day it is.  Oh sure, it could have been because it was, in fact, 3:12 AM but I think it's more because it's summer and the lack of schedule has all the days blurring together.  Not necessarily a bad thing!

I tossed and turned and TRIED to get back to sleep.  Alas, my brain wouldn't shut off so, at 5:00 am  I grabbed the dog, the cat, a coffee and an my lap tap for the ONE routine I maintain all year round - surfing the internet for news, inspiration and fun.  Yes, I AM trying to cut down on my electronics time but let's face it - at 5:00 am there isn't a lot to do … and even of there was I'm not bursting with energy to actually DO it *lol*

What I DID plan to do (and I will get to it right after this post!) was finish writing out my photographs.  By that I mean writing the dates, people, ages and place on the back of the 170 pictures I printed out on the weekend.  MUCH more manageable than the 968 I had to deal with back in March/April!  (See that post here).  My mission for today is to a) finish logging the current 170 pics and then spend a few hours getting them, and the Disneyland pictures from May, in my albums.  I've been procrastinating on this but today is the day.  Using the Project Life system is really so VERY quick and easy.  It will seriously take me less than 2 hours to get 'er done!


Why am I sharing this?  As I was surfing Pinterest I stumbled across a GREAT article on pictures … picture taking, picture managing and picture mistakes.  I wanted to share that with you.  So thanks to Lindsay Ross for sharing your tips.  They are "bang on" and a great reminder on lots of levels.

Read Lindsay's post here

Pictures ARE one of our most prized possessions.  I encourage you to PRINT them and get them in albums.  I can help you.  Just send me a message.

Right - one more coffee then I'm "up".  Cheers!  Have a stampy Wednesday!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Post Script: 8:09 am - coffee #2 done, pictures all logged! Next up … walking Koda … and napping *lol*

    ReplyDelete