Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Birthday Becca Card

Happy Monday!

After yesterday's long, rambling post how about a quick and easy one?  OK!

Last Tuesday was Becca's 14th birthday.  Monday around 2:00 pm I thought it would be nice if I actually made her a card BEFORE her birthday *lol*.  Check it out ...
It only took me 5 minutes from start to finish.  My kind of card!

I used Whisper White l base a layer (5" x 3 3/4", I think) and my (retired) Blushing Bride glimmer paper.

The Happy Birthday is a new thinlit being released June 1st, in the new 2017 Catalogue.  LOVE it!  The balloons are simply made form the Balloon punch and the strings are from Balloon Adventures ..
The sentiment is attached with the fine tip glue and the small balloon and layer are popped up on dimensionals.

Quick and easy.

Note to self:  When you DO manage to make a card in time for a birthday make sure you don't POST said card on Instagram when your daughter follows you.  Hee hee ... *may have happened*

(Follow me on Instagram @tamaraspapertrail)

Have yourself a stampy Monday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment