Thursday, September 28, 2017

Painted Harvest Pizza Boxes

Happy Thursday!

How is it Thursday already??  I tell ya, this week has been an absolute blur!  I don't know if that's a good thing or not! *lol*  What I DO know is Canadian Thanksgiving is just over a week away and fall projects are big in my Craft Cave right now!

Today I'm sharing a cute little project I whipped up for my Open House earlier this month (feels like MONTHS ago, not weeks ago!)

Check it out ...

LOVE!!!  KNOWING that the little "Pizza Boxes" would be VERY popular I stocked up on my pre-order (one of the many perks of being a demonstrator is we get to pre-order products ... one month earlier!).  I LOVE them!  They can be used as a key-UTE little gift of 3" x 3" notes and envelopes (like I made here) or they can be used for cookies or other food items.  They are 100% food safe and lined with a glossy/grease-proof coating.  I actually made up three of these gifts to take on my trip to Ottawa.  Yes, I STARTED them at 1:00 am and had all three finished by 1:30 am.  No lie!  SO quick and easy!

I used the FABULOUS ("must have set") Painted Harvest ($42.75 for the set and coordinating punch) and some retired embellishments and ribbon I had lying around waiting for a project jus like this!
We sell the 3" x 3" wee envelopes (2017 Holiday Catalogue; $11.75 (CDN + s/h/gst) for 40!  These wee envelopes are ALWAYS in my stash to use for gift card giving.  Just tape them to the inside of any card and slide your gift car in!).  To get the 3" x 3" card You just need to cut some 12" x 12" Whisper White card stock into 6" x 3" strips and fold in half!
My flowers were made using Daffodil Delight (the large background flower) and Crushed Curry (the darker, smaller top flower).  The centre is Soft Suede and the leaves are Garden Green.  I added some of our larger, retired sequins with glue dots.

The Pizza Boxes ($8.00 CDN + s/h/gst for 8 boxes) are easy to stamp on and I was happy the images/sentiment didn't "bleed".
These are GREAT little gifts to have on hand during the holidays. Yes, I DO plan to whip up Christmas designs to have on hand as well.

Add some 12" x 12" cards stock and some pizza boxes to YOUR next order.  You won't regret it!

Whatever you get up to today, I hope it's a stampy one!


Tam

3 comments:

  1. Adorable pizza box - Adorable fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! Have you played with the pizza boxes yet?? SO cute!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post! I just love your writing style. I know that businesses use Customized pizza boxes to stand out.

    ReplyDelete