Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Stampin' Up! Stamparatus in Action

Happy Wednesday!

OK - let's take a break from the professional Stampin' Up! videos and check out one of MY videos!

I have started a YouTube Channel "Tamara's Paper Trail" and this is one of the videos I have there.  Not gunna lie ... this YouTube stuff hurts my head!  It's took me four HOURS to load a 12 minute video.  Sigh.  These steep learning curves drive me crazy!!!  I'm SO not patient!  I just want everything to be easy, intuitive and FAST.  Alas ....

If you managed to reserve a Stamparatus the first wave are being shipped this month.  The second wave (those reserved in December) ship early April.  You are going to LOVE this tool!

Check out my video, subscribe to my YouTube Channel and have a stampy day!


Tam









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the video! I hadn't thought about skipping a notch before changing colors.

    ReplyDelete