Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Picture Perfect Party

Happy Tuesday!

Shhhhh - don't say it too loudly but this week seems a little light on the old schedule!  Of course there is ALWAYS something to do, but I don't have any burning items (... or not that I remember, anyway! *lol*)

Today I want to share some super quick, easy, CUTE birthday cards/layouts that I totally CASEd from Stampin' Up! Artisan Mercedes Weber.  Her blog post (and even a quick video!) can be found here




These are SUCH a great way to use the Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper Stack!  These use a 3" x 3" piece, which is half a sheet of the 6" x 6" page.  GREAT, cost effective use per sheet!  Not gunna lie - once I made these I did order up a few more packs of the paper!!

Gotta dash _ Doodle Dog is letting me know it's time for our walk!

Have a stampy day :)


Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I can even show this post to my daughter, she is so much into creative arts. I think she is going to love this one as well. We are planning to rent an event venue for displaying my daughter’s handmade cards and art and craft. This post is amazing, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete