Saturday, March 3, 2018

Stamp-a-Stack Cards

Happy Saturday!

It's an early start to the weekend for me, as I have a LOT of time-consuming work to do over the next 2 days (... so naturally I'm taking time to blog instead of doing said time-consuming work *lol*).

"What are you working on, Tamara??!!", I hear you cry.  Well ... did I mention I will be presenting at the On Stage event in Red Deer April 7th?  Yup - sure am!  Naturally, me being me, I found out about this honour in January but didn't start creating projects until a few weeks ago.  Ya ... and Stampin' Up! Head Office would like to see my projects and presentation outline Monday.  Alrighty then!  Guess I better get cracking on that! *lol*.  Now ... although I am nowhere near where I want to be I am SUPER STOKED (yes, my age is now showing using phrases like "super stoked") about the project I came up with yesterday.  Sadly, I can't share it with you for over a MONTH!!  Top secret work going on, dontcha know!!  You'll have to wait until after the event to see what magic I've come up with!

The On Stage projects have kept me busy this week and is one of the reasons I've been MIA for a while ... and why I may be MIA in the coming weeks.  Lots to do!  ... mind you, knowing me I'll be blogging MORE as I procrastinate ... 'cause that's the way I roll, Baby!

Thought I'd share the projects we made at my Stamp-a-stack last weekend.  Some of them are CASEd from other stampers, some are Tamara-originals.  All are quite lovely!
The easiest/quickest card is the sympathy one on the lower right hand corner.  My favorite and most time consuming one is the butterfly card in the top left hand corner.  Fabulous but prepping it took me about 2 hours!

I'll post details deets on the cards in separate posts ... over the coming days.  Right now I'm off to put on 7 layers of clothes to venture out into the fresh blanket of snow Mother Nature decided to send us over night.  I sure must love my dog!!  *lol*

Whatever you get up to today I hope you have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment